Can you recieve grant money for college while getting cash and food stamps?

Yes you can. Cash benefits, such as TANF, does have to be reported as income on the FAFSA application but food stamps do not.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Scholarships for college?
  • How can 4 children pay for college there freshmen year and there parents have no money?
  • What is the difference between a sub and unsub loan?
  • At what age in California are you considered an "Independent" in terms of Financial aid?
  • I claimed our baby on fafsa, live with boyfriend, can he also claim the baby on fafsa?
  • Can an international student get financial aid at NYU or Stanford?
  • Financial aid for a 17 year old high school senior??
  • FAFSA help!?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.