Continuing Education Loan Deferment?

Question:I recently finished by 1st BA degree in Business Administration. I am coming up on the end of my grace period and will have to start repaying my student loans that I have accumulated? If I enter into a 2nd BA program and/or a Masters program can I defer all of my loans or only my new loans that I accumulate for the new degree program?

Federal student loans can be deferred when you are in school, assuming you are full time at an accredited institution. Contact your lender(s) to see what deferment options you have, and to complete the appropriate paperwork.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Are there financial aid programs for Americans to get a degree overseas?
  • Mental Illness... What Can I do?
  • Can I get a student loan for tech school?
  • I have filled out the FASFA and got a ton of different grants and the stafford loan I qualify for every grant?
  • Is it easy to apply for financial aid if I'm dependent?!?
  • Single parent,in nursing school is there any other financial aid or loan available besides the pale grant?
  • Is education free in Sweden and Denmark?
  • Is fastweb trustworthy?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.