Can I apply for the "usual" financial aid in Oklahoma on the in-tro-net? Like regular student loans\grants?

In Oklahoma, a lot of people use NelNet (See link below). They have on line applications it appears, I've never had a person do it on line, they have just went into a nelnet office. You will also be required to complete the FAFSA at
You also could do a paper loan application at the school you are going to attend.
There are many scholarships given out by government and other organisations every year. You can try for some online government scholarships or grants. Fill up online forms and see if you are selected for the scholarship.
To know more you can visit

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Unsecured loans for educational purposes, while living in continental Europe?
  • How do you find grants for going back to college after a serious disability?
  • Whats the benefit of taking a loan for school?
  • What is the official gov site for pell grant info?
  • How can I hide my house-buying money from college so that I still get enough financial aid?
  • How to qualify for a college loan as an adult?
  • Are government grants really legitimate?
  • Best place to get a $20-25,000 student loan?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.