Are there any?

Question:Are there any scholarships that i can get to study abroad(from US) as an Undergrad? My grades are high enough, and i really want to get into Oxford or Cambridge(go big or go home). I still have a few years in high-school, but i just wanted some info.

Fullbright scholarships are available.

Contact BIS for more info on possible scholarships:
British Information Services, 845 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10022, USA

Of course, there is the Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford if you want to wait for graduate school.
There are many student loan lenders.Before you go for one check the rate of interest and also see that the lender is a legitimate one.
Don't pay any money to get the laon. You can also try for some scholarship online.
To know more you can visit

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Do you have too qualify for unsubidized,perkins loans my award letter said i will receive subidized and pell?
  • How can I get a student loan with parents who have bad credit and no else to sign?
  • What to do if you ow e 44,000 in student loans and dont have degree?
  • I would like to do some grant writing. How can I find out what kinds of college grants are out there and how?
  • I am a social work major at a private college where can I find good scholarships?
  • Student Loans for study in Ireland?
  • Does financial Aid pay for your books at a four year college?
  • 10 PoInTeR!! Do I have to report the scholarships and grants I receive to the IRS?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.