Are you looking for spending your money on charity work? Spend it on me please i want to study abroad.?

Question:Hi! My name is shahin shah and I am a school teacher. I have got a master degree and want to study more but i don't have money to do so. I want to do Ph.D. from Germany. I am looking for such a person or an organization who could help me. I especially appeal to the Arabic brothers please please help me. I'll pray for you. But please don't give me Zakat money because I am Syed. I think the best charity is education. I'll be much oblinged. you can make an inquiry before donating me. With best Regards

sorry,I wish i could help .

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • I need examples on student loan monthly paymets please =]?
  • Is an efc of 9000 high or low?
  • Can't afford college textbooks?
  • Can i get a grant for uni?
  • Has anyone has their school loans forgiven due to a disability?
  • Is their really such a thing as free government grants?
  • !Please Help Me Out!!?
  • Do I have to give the remaining money back on my student account?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.