Can my retiered mom get subsidy help for her rent?

Question:My mom will be retiering soon and I was wondering if subsidy can help her with her rent?

Give Social Services for the elderly in your state/county. These programs are locally run, so you will need to begin with them.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Can i use a wells fargo student loan to buy a car.?
  • Government programs that will pay back college loans entirely if you're teaching in a high needs school? know?
  • Fafsa problem?!?
  • STAFFORD LOAN: I am enrolled in 3 courses (9 credit hours) and have completed all the federal requirements to?
  • Le cordon bleu is it worth the money?
  • Hi i was wondering what do i need to do or have to start going to college?
  • I have no credit but need a student loan?
  • Where can I get a loan for $800 to pay for my tuition and books in 2 days?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.