Can I apply for Student Support If I suspended studies last year due to illness?

Question:I suspended my studies last year, after first semester exams.

I became ill, recieved my grant/loan for the full year but didn't complete it. Since then I've been asked to pay back £1500.

However, I want to return this year to finish my final year, will I be eligible to receive grant for course fees (even though I've received them once), loan and grant (maybe with £1500 deducted?).

I have health reasons for my suspension and this is backed up by my doctor.

There are many scholarships given out by government and other organisations every year. You can try for some online government scholarships or grants. Fill up online forms and see if you are selected for the scholarship.
To know more you can visit
yes you can
It shouldn't be a problem for you to reapply for aid. As long as you haven't defaulted on the previous loan.

Once you're back in school your loans should be deferred. Just make sure you don't drop below the minimum required hours.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • How much is Ravenscroft's(Raleigh north Carolina) tuition cost a year??
  • I really need help?
  • Will I get very little financial aid if my household has a low income?
  • What are some big companies that offer tuition reimbursement to their entry level employees?
  • Orlando college students PLEASE READ?
  • Can i file for independent on FAFSA?
  • My husband and I own our own home and make together about $40,000 w/ no kids will I qualify for Financial Aid?
  • How to establish California residency?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.