Can i transfer my school loans from a tech school to on line tech?

Question:im going to FTC and i want to change what im taking and do on line classes from some other school,i have a gov. loan ,... can i do this ?

Yeah, you should be able to do that. The government loans are given once you fill out the FAFSA. I'm going to guess that you have the old school on your FAFSA as the school to receive your you're going to have to put the new school, FTC on your FAFSA as a schol to receive the info. You should have no problem from there, however, you may wish to call the Financial Aid Office at your new school to make sure they have received the info.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Can I apply for the "usual" financial aid in Oklahoma on the in-tro-net? Like regular student loans\grants?
  • Tuition for university?
  • I'm going back to school to get my B.S. in Legal Studies. Where can I find scholarships?
  • Anyone know about scholarships for students majoring in international studies?
  • Financial Help??
  • Continuing Education Loan Deferment?
  • I make 30,000 last year and i applied for financial aid this year how much will the college award me?
  • Will the aggregate loan limit ever be extended?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.