Can I lose my financial Aid if I change school?

Question:I have been awarded work study money at the school I'm enrolled in, but I am going to change school before the semester begins.
Do you think that they will take it away?

make sure you notify the financial aide that your changing schools so your $$$ will be sent there.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Need to know good website for scholarship for parent?
  • I got some questions !!?
  • Will I lose my stafford and perkins loan deferments by only going part time?
  • Where can i find a list of education grants for georgia residents?
  • How much will college cost per year?
  • Reply to chandlers answer?
  • Where can my daughter purchase a lap top at a reasonable price for college?
  • How much money will i get on my financial aid?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.