Do permenant Residents (non US citizens) qualify for financial aid?

Question:I was just granted US residency based on my marriage to a US citizen. This residency has a two year condition, after which I'm suppose to file to remove this condition.

During these two years (or even after) am I eligable for financial aid such as PELL and others?

Any websites I can visit for more info?

YES, you are eligible
YES MA, but you need seach, all is possible, you can!! I found interesting information about your answer, college loans, scholarships, college grants & partime works here. Good luck!

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Has anyone ever went into default on a student loan? Just a couple days ago I found out that I did...?
  • Will or can student loans cover extra money i would lose while not working when i attend law school?
  • Last year of High School?
  • I want to apply in IIM for my M.B.A after CAT exam this yr. Do i get different forms to apply in all the IIMs
  • What site do I go through to apply for a government grant?
  • Is it even a possibility that I could get some kind of loan to go back to school? divorced mom, bad credit...
  • Whats the benefit of taking a loan for school?
  • College Help?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.