Can a state withhold grant money from someone who violated their probation.?

Question:If someone hasn't showed up to see their PO can the state withhold money for school?

depends. if it's a pell grant, the only thing that matters is nature of conviction. if it's a drug conviction, bye bye pell grant. i would sure suggest getting right with the PO though because sooner or later and probably when you least expect it, they will show up and take you away. then you gotta post bond and go back to court etc..

PO's talk all crazy but if you pay your fees and show up their bark is much worse than their bight. GL with it.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Are you receiving financial aid in a community college?
  • How do i figure out which classes i will have?
  • Double major-- tuiton!!?
  • College Scholarships? help please?
  • Help understanding student loans, grants, etc. FAFSA EFC is 8,000?
  • Where can I find out how much I can borrow yearly from Astrive for my school?
  • Loans and work-study?
  • I need student loan money fast...any suggestions?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.