A Financial Aid question ??

Question:The Financial Aid office needs proof of my citizenship because I was born in another country.

they told me that my citizenship is not good enough because the picture on there is outdated and I know this will take several weeks for me to update it.

My question is..can I use my U.S passport as proof instead. ??

if anybody has an idea about this, I really can use the help.


A legible copy of your passport is sufficient documentation of your US citizenship. "Legible" being the operative word here.
passport should be ok.
or your naturalization document.
yes because u have to fill out one of the proof of ctzsp and show yer passport pic because they take it

This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Any other ways of proving I am now a resident so I dont have to pay out of state college fees?
  • Where can I find money for college? I'm a 47 year old woman who hasn't worked in the past 2 years. HELP!!!
  • I need to write a Hardship letter to get more funds for college, can anyone send me a sample please?
  • Anyone know where I can get some money to pay for the rest of my college?
  • Im planning on going to college next year...loans/grants/scholarships...HELP!?
  • Where can I find out how much I can borrow yearly from Astrive for my school?
  • If you are set to recieve a federal student loan do yu still have to pay tuition and just wait to get it back?
  • How much is Ravenscroft's(Raleigh north Carolina) tuition cost a year??
  • Copyright 2006-2009 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.