Does anyone know if it is possible for a college student to get some type of assistance like help with rent?

Question:I live in Minnesota and just moved here. If anyone is familiar with Minnesota state rules please help me out. Thanks

Fill out the FAFSA! And then go talk to a financial aid officer about getting more aid from the FAFSA.
Well, you should be able to get some type of assistance from your college. Go to the housing authority there and see what they suggest.
a scholarship or grant can always help you pay for rent or somthing but there is a fin aid office you can go to i think it might be called housing and there should be a fourm to fill out and see if you qualify. im a incoming freshman and i have had to go througho all this so god luck ;-)

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Are you receiving financial aid in a community college?
  • Financial aid and selsctive servise?
  • Im in my 2nd year of college and i dont have a major!what should i do???
  • Scholarship at Conneaut, Ohio?
  • How to get your financial aid from the government?
  • I'm currently attending an Ivy League Business School. Will some future employers pay off your student loans?
  • Why would someone not qualify for Financial Aid for college?
  • Can I use FAFSA Again?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.