Can I use FASFA to study in Mexico?

Question:I am a US citizen but I live in Mexico now. I used FASFA before when I was in USA. Now I am studying in MOnterrey and I wondered if I could get FASFA to help me study.

Is that possible... what do I need to do?

If you are studying at a U.S. accredited institution (for example, an accredited study abroad program in Mexico or a Mexican campus of a US university), then yes.

If not, then no.
all is possible, you need open your ways, for examle I found interesting information about your answer, college loans, scholarships, college grants & partime works here. Good luck!

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Question about living on campus.?
  • How long does financial aid last?
  • Sallie mae?
  • How can i get an education sponsorship asap to pay for college!?
  • Mental Illness... What Can I do?
  • I want to educate myself and do further studies...but i have financial difficulties..what do i do?
  • Do you know of any grants for college students or scholarships that aren't based on gpa?
  • How Much can you earn each year working parttime if you are receiving a pell grant for college?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.