Applying for financial aid?

Question:when i'm applying for financial aid at an institution,do i need to take my W2 forms from the prior year or do i need to take a copy of the already prepared tax forms and information on my returns?

If you are completing your FAFSA for the 2007-2008 school year, then you need to provide your 2006 tax information.

Good luck!
I just applied and I used my tax forms prepared this past spring for last year,2006.
The application will have a list of supporting documents you are required to attach to it.

Not all applications require the same thing.
it depends, my school always wants both
If you are submitting your FAFSA right now for this coming Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Summer 2008 school year then you need your tax information you filed by April 15th of this year.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Financial Aid how does it work if you are going full time?
  • Have anyone out there done any college couses online?
  • Is it common 4a college 2give a scholarship then use students pell grant etc.2pay4 school instead of schship?
  • I am looking for grant money for college and every site I visit says I have to pay?
  • Please help?
  • I'm desperate. I have been trying to get back in school for the past like two years and I haven't been able to
  • Any other ways of proving I am now a resident so I dont have to pay out of state college fees?
  • Filling out my financial aid. Do i want to show i have hardly any money?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.