Educational Funding for Indian Students?

Question:Do indian students who are plaaning to study in the US get any scholarships from the Indian Govt. or any other private company?and ways to get them if such scholarships are available?
Or any other form of total/partial funding for Indians studying abroad?

There are many scholarships given out by government and other organisations every year. You can try for some online government scholarships or grants. Fill up online forms and see if you are selected for the scholarship.
To know more you can visit

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Can I take out student loans myself?
  • Ways to raise money?
  • Is it ever too late to start over?
  • Financial Help??
  • What's the best way to afford continuing education when you're married and have mortgages and no equity?
  • I received my FAFSA,was awarded stafford sub/un loans.What's next? Do I fill out an application for this?
  • College loans?
  • I am in college now and I got the Cal Grant A. Do I have to continue to maintain a 3.0 to get it again?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.