How to register a website with “”?

Question:We’re a small company providing Training Courses to locals. We would like to register a website in the UK. We just want to know how to get this thing done. Are we allowed to use “ac”? If not, what should we posses to get the “ac” for our domain? Do we need to submit any documentation?

The rules are on the web site below. I only read it quickly, but I think you probably will not be eligible not matter what you do.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • On average, how many hours a day do you pour into reading and studying?
  • I want to become a fashion designer?
  • Which among computer science and Biotechnology has more scope for the next 20 years?
  • What exactly can i major in to become an obgyn?
  • What percent of the total organizational cost is the salary of a manager?
  • Those who attend UW school of business in seattle. please answer my question.?
  • Does anyone know of alternative help with funding for college besides finacial aid?
  • College. Should I stay or venture out? University or Community college? Fashion Design or Psychology.?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.