After engineering....?

Question:After engineering,how to continue for furthur studies??
wat r options??

M.E / M.Tech. / M.S., if you re looking at tech jobs
M.B.A, if you are open to accepting managerial positions
It all depends on what kind of a career you want
Engineering undergrad degree and an MBA will land you some NICE job opportunities.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Top 10 university in M.C.A in India?
  • Should I go to Durham University?
  • I secured 375 marks in MPPET 2007 . Can I hope for admission in CS or IT branch in indore .In which college?
  • Which job is better, Registered nurse, Physician Assistant or Occupational therapist?
  • Communications/media major..??
  • Is Italian Pharm. D. valid in the States?
  • Out of all UC schools here in California, which is the hardest to get in and which is the easiest?
  • When joining a sorority is there a certain look a girl must have?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.