A Master's Degree in Gothic Literature?

Question:Does anyone know if any universities offer a graduate, master's degree in Gothic Lit? Anybody? I'm having a hard time finding a school back here in the states... Any suggestions?

Waht would you do with this degree?
You might check with Tufts University in Boston, Mass.

This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • What should i do when i go to college?
  • Im 17 1/2, senior at high school. what career should i choose when I attend a university??
  • What degree would I need?
  • Can I get into NYU with.?
  • What's a good business-type degree for a previous liberal arts major?
  • College question (May be stupid)?
  • I wonder if any body can tell me what is the most desirable major these days?
  • Do these universities require/prefer recommendation letters?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.