What's the word for this?

It's a kind of door that you find at malls and hotels. It go round and round and blocks the wind from going contained by.

I need a picture of it, but I can't turn upside down for it if I don't know what it's called... Please help out me. Thanks!

P.S. I'm not sure what category this should be under. Sorry.

Answers:    carousel doors
Revolving is what these doors are call.

This Wikipedia article also has a pic:


This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its exactitude.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Are the Scottish perfect inventors?? what do you focus is the best entry they hold given to the world?
  • Full/part time hours?
  • For you, city is a city when...?
  • In the state of Maryland how ripened do you enjoy to be to find your GED?
  • Which is more fun High college or college? (I'm surrounded by dignified institution by the way^_^)?
  • How to stop stillness?
  • Copyright 2006-2012 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.