Question:Can anyone give me an idea what this looks like and how to pronounce it (if possible). I think its a kind of folder but which one? there's a lot in stores.

I always pronounced them do-o-tang and staff in stores always knew what I meant.
They are folders (available in multiple colours) that have metal prongs to hold papers. You slide hole punched paper onto the prong and spread the two wings apart to hold the paper down.
Most stores in my area are selling them for about .13 each for back to school time.
I think these are folders with the prongs. I call them three-pronged folders. They have the little metal clasps inside to hold papers.

This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • I am looking for easy reading books I can print out for my six year old.?
  • What should I expect in a child development class?
  • My son will turn three in september and he doesn't want to go potty! How can I do? Help me Please!?
  • What are the best learning tools to teach a young child to read?
  • Pre school? Or stay home?
  • What are the effects of physical environment towards preschool child?
  • How do i present myself as a kindergarten teacher when employer ask.?
  • What is a good website for preshool printable worksheets?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.