Finding work?

Question:Is my nvq3 CCLD recognised in America, as i want to find work over there or do i need another course?

no idea but i know its recognised down under (aussi land)
It depends on what type of work you are looking for. Many preschools/daycares in the US do not require official state certification, so your credentials will be equivelant to anyone else's. Other, public or state-funded pre-schools require Bachelor's degrees in elementary or early childhood education, so your certification would not be enough. For teaching in elementary school, you need teacher certification, which can only be acquired by teachers with a bachelor's degree in edu. However, if you would like to work in an area that has a teacher shortage, there are exceptions to the rule, but they vary by state.
Enjoy America!
I Googled U.S. preschools and a few came up in the search. I'm thinking you could email them and ask about what credentials they recognize for employment there. It would give you an idea about what is acceptable.
Go to this site

I used to work here.
They have refugees from all over the world teaching in their daycare. some had certificates from their country of origin
and were able to apply some of it to teaching here.
I just don't remember the details but I am sure they'd help you.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Preschool teachers please help?
  • Is a 7 hour school day too much for a 4 year old?
  • I need an activity for toddlers to teach different races?
  • Can anyone help me to set up my kindergarden classroom?
  • Wat things for give pre nursery teacher day?
  • Does anybody have good ideas on how i can teach my daughter the number four or a website i can go too?
  • What is the Best way to Home School a pre-schooler?
  • Pre-school teachers and headstart.?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.