You're not looking hard enough.
In addition to the ones the person above me posted, Roane State Community College offers the courses.
no not in tenn but in missouri there is suppose to be one through SEMO University.I dont know where in tn you are but semo is in Cape Girardeau it is about 2 hr south of st louis almost to the bootheel that connects to tn and ark.
I found five accredited schools in Tennessee. Don't bother going to an un-accredited school. Once you graduate, you cannot take your registry exam until you have worked in the field of ultrasonography for a full year. And, you will have a hard time finding that job, unless you are registered. Those programs put you between a rock and a hard place.
At the following website, search for "diagnostic medical sonography" and "Tennessee". There are links for more information on each of these accredited programs.
1. Baptist Memorial College of Health Science - Memphis , TN
2. Chattanooga State Technical Community College - Chattanooga , TN
3. Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare - Memphis , TN
4. Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville , TN
5. Volunteer State Community College - Gallatin , TN
The answerer after me listed a program which is NOT accredited. Beware of that one!
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...