Any high schoolers out there, I need HELP?

Question:ok so at my school in order to be a national north carolina scholar, I would have to take a credit in the career/technical education area

umm do you know what type of class that may be?

For my high school, its called BCIS. Its a computer and business class all in one. But, as someone else suggested, you really should speak to your counselor, she/he'll now everything you need to learn.

Good luck for the school year :)
i think its like a wood working class or a business class
Ask your guidance counselor. The school should have a very specific list of classes that fall into that category.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Why do primary school children think that having a friend who is a boy is bad?
  • How can i get into a good high school?
  • YES? or NO? (EVERYONE can answer. It's just yes or no. Get an easy 2 points here!)?
  • High school credits?
  • First day of school question?!?
  • What is the exact adress of auckland house school in shimla?
  • Any advice for highschool?
  • Middle School Help!!!!!!!?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.