have fun and make friends, be yourself!!
but also keep your grades up like the other guy said. If you want a four point all through highschool you're gonna have to get a four point all year. Once you get anything lower than a 4.0 you can't get it again, you can only come close.
keep up on your homework, join a club or sport, and keep in touch with your friends.
get ready to work and study in order to keep your gpa up.
It's not going to be that bad, really.
dont act like a freshman. you cant act like you did in 8th grade. high school is a whole new bag of beans. dont say stupid things to be cool.
all in all DONT ACT LIKE A FRESHMAN! just be normal and dont try to correct the upperclassmen.
GOOD LUCK and do well in all ur classes
don't worry.it will be different than 8th but you'll do fine as long as u study and pay attention and stay focused doesnt mean that u can't have a little fun every now and then..good luck
To All Incoming Freshmen...
Congrats.now you're the lowest of the low, Here are just a few helpful words of advice:
1) You are not cool.
2) Everyone does hate you.
3) You are annoying.
- Sex doesn't make you cool & it won't make the upper-class boys think any higher of you. So don't go around bragging about it, no one cares & then you look like an easy freshman whore.. just leave all the slutty things you did in 8th grade in middle school.
- Don't brag about the number of seniors you know. The more u brag, the more we can tell youre a freshman.
- You are a F-R-E-S-H-M-A-N.. not a "freshie" - shut up, you sound like a queer.
- Don't walk around telling upperclassmen you're not all stupid freshman, we don't care, we're still calling you one.
-Respect your teachers and your peers. Getting written up everyday and purposely failing really doesn't look cool, we may laugh but it is at you for your ignorance. If your going to waste time and school board money on bullshitting around just drop out your a lost cause and your really not that cool. people talk down about you behind your back.
- Dont think you're smart because you filled up water bottles with vodka/ or coke bottles with bacardi and snuck it onto your 8th grade field trip. We've all done it.. so don't be proud.
- Don't post things like "FINALLY FRESH!! LOLZZZ" on myspace. If anything, you suck big time.
- DO NOT think that the upper-class girls are your best friends.. they will just laugh at you.
- Stop thinking u are the **** cuz nobody even knows you.
-If you are going to try and rebel, it most likely won't work.
- Don't think that you have privacy now. Once you're here.. Your business is everyone's business.
-Dont tell everyone you love your boyfriend after 2 days, you're an idiot.
- Don't try to sit at upperclassmen lunch tables. You will be picked up and thrown onto the floor.
- Don't tell your friends that youre busy after school and tell them u have to go meet your friends in the jr./sr. parking lot, we all know your brother/sisters just taking you home.
- You'll never be as hot as the '08, '09, & '10 girls. So don't try.
- To all freshman guys, you can't get with the class of '08 & '09 & '10 girls.
- Don't try to say you're older than you really are. The way you walk, dress & talk just has freshman written all over you.
- Your name is "the class of 11." HAHA.. enough said.
-Don' t try to pull that **** "Well you were freshmen once..." STOP! We know that we were freshmen, but we arent anymore so shut the **** up.
-The day you mess with our boyfriend/girlfriend, you'll never enjoy high school again. *****.
- Don't **** around. literally dont, unless you actually know what your doing which is HIGHLY doubtful you whore.
- DO NOT crowd our halls like cattle, because the upper classmen can (& most likely will), push you out of the way. You will get hurt
-To all the freshman guys, we know your balls haven't dropped yet. That's why you still sound like Mickey Mouse. Don't go around bragging how big your dick is or how huge your balls are. We all know you're lying.
Welcome to hell. =]
Believe me---You CAN'T win. Have FUN being a freshman...for a fun-filled year with NO life and NO opinion whatsoever.
Today was my first day in high school, and honestly, its just like middle school only bigger. And don't worry about getting lose, everyone there will get lost... also, don't believe the older kids (10th,11th,12th grade) on where to go, ask a teacher. Because they will tell you the complete opposite way to go as a joke... don't worry about being cool or fitting in... just be yourself... and most importantly... have fun! these will be the best years of your life... have fun, but study, study, STUDY! you wouldn't want to fail and take it in the 10th grade again with a bunch of 9th graders... lol...
Hope I Helped! =D
Just be cool, don't get in anyone's way, and don't go around mouthing off to people to whom you shouldn't be. It's not too bad really as long as you just do what you're supposed to and be cool. I made a lot of upper-class friends my freshman year, mainly because I showed myself as just being there and getting my work done, and not wanting to be a jerk or a "stupid freshman." You'll be fine.
do your work
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...