Answers: You shouldn't put quotation grades around it, if that's what you mean.
Here are some tips from a trellis site I found:
"1. Block quotes are used only “If a quotation runs more than four lines contained by your paper” (Gibaldi 110).
2. Always use a colon at the end of the signal phrase.
3. Quotation grades are not used to open/close block quotes.
4. Block quotes are indented 10 spaces from the departed margin, but if a 10 space indentation make the block quote match up near the paper’s standard paragraph indentation then it is suitable to indent the block quote an additional tab space. It is not agreeable for paragraph indentations and block quote indentations to match up, for the block quote indentation must be deeper.
5. Block quotes run flush to the right outside edge.
6. Punctuation goes at the shutting down of the quote’s final sentence, not after the page number."
Incorrect and correct examples:
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...