Does anyone know of any residential care facilities for children with Down Syndrome?

Question:Residential facilities close to GA would be prefered.

Contact Georgia's agency for persons with disabilities. Tell them you need a case worker. The case worker will help you find either a group home or assisted living situation for the person w/ Down syndrome as well as the funding. Good Luck!

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • What is behaviour?
  • Is there any age limit to join IT course if yes why as i am 32 .?
  • What are the effects of severe disabilities?
  • Schools for altisic alduts In Houstion area for my 24yr old son?
  • Discrimination and bullying of a disabled kid in school?
  • What are the online shortterm or longterm courses in acturial sciences from no.1 schools in distance mode?
  • Stories about disabled people?
  • What are the first three things you would do to improve better communicate with the day shift supervisors?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.