Are Koreans willing to sent their children to Malaysia to study?

Question:If yes, do the parents accompany or do they appoint a guardian to provide full boarding facilities, transport & orientation?
If you know any interested person wanting to come to Malaysia to study please contact me for discussion on guardianship

Why did you post this in the Special Education section? Does this have something to do with students with disabilities? For definitions of Special Education, visit the links below:

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • I need to getr some objective questions since i am preparing to write an entrance exam the comin year?
  • Autism - Recovery?
  • Do teachers in Interrelated Special Education work with paraprofessionals or other teachers?
  • Special Education Teachers...?
  • How can I become a Special Education Teacher or a Resource Room Teacher in the US?
  • What scope does higher education in anatomy has regarding employment and research?
  • Person dies from cancer brought about by smoking, Are tobacco co. 100% responsible to the death of the person?
  • How do you get into the real Pacific Coast Academy?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.