I am 16 and I have speech problems. Where can I find a speech therapist for me?

You should be able to get services through your school. You may contact your principal, director of special education, school speech pathologist, school psychologist, or school social worker to find out more. Even your regular teachers should know who to contact for more info. All of them should be able to point you in the right direction.

However, if you would like to receive speech services outside of the school setting, you may find a therapist by visiting the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) website. ASHA is the national organization for speech language patholgist (speech therapist). They have a "find a professional" link on their site that allows you to search for therapists in your area. Here is the link: http://asha.org/proserv/

Best wishes :)
your guidance counselor at school should be able to help you there.
the school should be able to help you with this.
If you are attending a public school system, they should be helping you with this. All public schools have speech therapists. Talk to your teacher & principal about this. good luck

This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • I have got 78% in 11th class. am i capable of doing CA and BBA both.?
  • Does anybody know how to word about communication and record keeping for nvq 2?
  • Arent our public schools little more than conformity factorys? - EduQnA.coms
  • Looking for Real Estate School in SF Bay Area?
  • What is means, and what is the best sites to explaine this concept academically?
  • Can you have ADD, dyslexia and dyspraxia at the same time?
  • If someone is blind and deaf from birth, do they know anything?
  • What does spelling comprehension affects our lives?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.