Difference between the THEA and ACT tests?

The THEA (Texas Higher Education Assessment) is required for all undergraduate students entering a Texas public institution of higher education to determine the student's readiness to enroll in freshman-level academic course work. It is inclusive to the State of Texas. All Texas residents must take it, but if you are a transfer student, I believe you have to check with the individual university/college.

The ACT (American College Testing) can be taken in lieu of the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test), check with the school(s) you are interested in attending. It is a standardized test and is a part of the admission process. It is utilized nationwide.

Hope this helps.

This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • I'm looking for an IB Spanish Ab initio study guide.?
  • How do you increase memory effectiveness as a learning and test taking strategy? - EduQnA.coms
  • AS level results?
  • What is a good SAT score for a 7th grader?
  • Which publisher's SAT prep book is best for Literature subject test?
  • What are the best prep books for these APs?
  • My Iq...is...?
  • Ap biology?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.