Anyone to Coventry university,UK for the Sept'07 intake?

You can apply to an Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme in the following ways:

>Apply online using the online application form
>Download a word document application form
>Alternatively, contact Part-time Admissions Team in the Graduate and CPD Centre. Course information and an application form will be sent to you within three days.

The closing date for September intake is at the end of August and the closing date for January/February intake is at the end of November.

Supporting documentation
You will need to submit your completed application form plus any supporting documentation, including a copy of your current qualifications and/or transcript of study (if applicable).
If you are applying for a course in the School of Art and Design, you may need to send a portfolio of your most recent art and design work.

For more details refer:

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Which is the best state to see in u s a for students and how?
  • In $50,000 can i get a masters degree in usa in civil engineering and finally get a job there?
  • India is being always developing why?
  • Which has more phd prospects in USA-microbiology or biotechnology?
  • British student what exams are needed to go to uni in america?
  • How do foreign employers look at foreign degrees?
  • Australian study???
  • Can anybody suggest me project title for my MBA-HR?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.