I would like to do post graduation in dentistry in uk ,usa,australia .?

Question:what are the exams i need to take up to do the studies.and also bout the fees structures...

yes i would like. may i know what all exams i have to give so that i can go to usa. please reply. aditya

This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Through what means can i send a message across to a friend abroad faster than e-mail?
  • I wana know which are the cheapest universities(tution fees) in US for engineering,?
  • How i can study befor exam ?? i have short time?
  • What are some things I need to study to become a vet?
  • What documents do you need to provide when applying for a job as student in the UK?
  • How manny universities in U.K for IELTS study?
  • Studying abroad? - can't study in Malaysia due to some personal reasons.?
  • What are good Japanese Universities for international students?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.