Help me I want to study in singapore for Professional&Business English,IELTS at University/College for 6 month

Question:Dear Sir/Mdm,

I am an international Mongolian lady looking for a short 6 month duration course in Singapore.

The specified requirement of the course is as follows:-

Course Duration : 6 months

Course Commencement Date : Preferably Early September 2007

Course Fees : Ranging from SGD2300.00 to SGD2500.00

Course Subject Syllabuses : (i) Business English for Banking, Secretarial, Banking & Marketing Professionals

(ii) Report Writing & Presentation Skills

(iii) TOEFL or IELTS English Language Courses

Additional Enquiries : -

I'm especially interested to gain following skills after completing your course:
How to make professional presentation,
How to write business and official letters,
High level of Business English including passing highest level of TOEFL or IELTS.

Therefore can you please provide an answer for the following questions:
How many and what kind of English certificates/levels can one do at your school (please name them)?
How long does it take to pass one level (please estimate if possible)?
What is the tuition fee (per month/semester/other costs like dormitory ect)?
When does the courses that I'm interested in start?
Can you tell me when at earliest would I be able to start studying at the courses I'm interested in?
Will I be able to gain or apply for my student visa after I reach Singapore (beginning of August, 2007) or should I do it in Mongolia?
What kinds of documents/forms will I need to get/fill in to apply for student visa in Singapore?
Finally could you help me to apply for my student visa (please advice details)?

I hope you would be able to find a suitable match for my course requirements. I would be ready to forward all the necessary certifications & documents to process my admission to the course as well as my student visa/pass/permit.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

Hoping to hear from you at your earliest convenient date.

Kindest Regards,

Ms. Ijilbileg
B.(Economics) (Sch.of Finance & Economics, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia)
English Language Teaching & Translating Baccalaureate's Degree

With your current qualifications inclusive of teaching and translating I feel you should be doing graduate work.

There's an American Community College in Singapore offering Associate Degree which also provides a six month ESL course. You may be able to teach there while taking courses relevant to your goals and providing opportunity to investigate other options.

Good Luck
Take a look:

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • If i wanted to study japanesese how long will it take me to be a fulent speaker?
  • Studing Applied Linguistics?
  • I would like to know about the different scholarships provided to study abroad after CBSE10th exam?
  • Does malaysian students studying abroad gets AP?
  • BBA or BCOM?
  • People to people?Student Ambassador Program.?
  • Accredited CELTA centres worldwide?
  • What about the students who leave there family and go abroad to study?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.