How can I study abroad in American high school?(I'm a Chinese student with high grades)?

Question:I want to study abroad.I started learning English when I was 4 and I'm 16 now.What & how can I do?

You need to work with an exchange organization that is certified to work in both your country and the U.S. You can find the list of organizations certified in the U.S. at Then you can look at each individual program to see which one works with Chinese students as well. Because you live in a Communist country, not all exchange programs have permission to operate in China.

It is too late for the 2007-2008 school year (although spring semester 2008 might be possible). You should start researching a program now, because applications will be taken in the fall months for 2008-2009.

Good luck!
Try these links:

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • How long does it take to get use to high school??
  • How can I revalidate my IT Bachelor Degree from a foreign country in the US?
  • I speak three languages fluently and want to work for the UN..?
  • I want to study abroad in Japan but how?
  • What are some things I need to study to become a vet?
  • What do I need to do to go to Yale Uni.?
  • Do I have to resign my US citizenship if I want to go and study anywhere in Canada?
  • I want to have a schoolership at the U.S.A specially Seatle but i don t know ...How?.Please tell me ?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.