American that studies in POland and whant to study again in the U.S(needs help)?

Question:this is my senior year in Polish high school how can I study in the U.S again. Since I am a citizen of the U.S do I have to take the TELAS etc. exams? Do you know any good marine biology college or acting colleges? And how can I get a scholorship because my grandmother pays my school and she can't afford paying a collage?

Sure you can, and no you will not need to take the TOEFL, but if the school that you want to go to requires SAT II in Writing you will have to take that. About scholarship, you can get a school scholarship (if you are really smart) or Financial Aid from the government where you will need to fill out FAFSA. If you don't have any income from the States then you will need to show some source of income because you will need to live off something.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • When shall i get my passport?
  • Can you please explain the process step by step to this math problem?
  • What are deadlines to write gre and apply for MS IN AMERICA by august 2008?
  • Is there any filipino au-pair in norway that got admitted to study in University in Norway?
  • Uni in america?
  • What language would be more practical to study? German or Italian?
  • Year studying abroad?
  • Do a PEST (Polt, Economical, Social,Technological) analysis of indonesia and malaysia?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.