Distance Learning from UK University?

Question:I am asking this for my friend.

He has finished his schooling about 4 years ago and is planning to do Bachelors in English by distance learning from the UK University. He is presently in Nepal and cant come to the UK for study.

Is it possible for him to do Bachelors in English from Nepal but accredited by a UK University?

Thank you very much.

Open University. http://www.open.ac.uk/
Yes, you can try the University of London external programme, the University of Liverpool, and many other very good British universities.


This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • I need help.I want study and I have many problem.?
  • What's a good foreign exchange program?
  • High School To Boarding School?
  • How to get certified in foreign language?
  • I want to study abroad or travel! I want to do somehting exciting and get away! Any ideas?
  • If 'm a US citizen, would The American International University in London consider me and international stude?
  • Where is the cheapest, most reliable place to study for your further ed?
  • Colleges in England?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.