Coaching from england to america?

Question:i am currently studying a sports course in england and am looking as part of my module to go to america and do some sports coaching, teaching. i have many prefered areas and rugby is a special one was wondering if anyone had n e ideas how i could go about this. maybe contact schools or teams if they would except a possible work experience kinda placement or if anyone has done it in the past

You should really speak to your tutors at your college/university. They would be better to advise you on getting work experience placements abroad and most institutions already have certain courses and contacts in place for such interests. They will be able to advise you better.

It would be extremely hard, if not impossible to come to the states on a work placement. I say this because even international students who study here full time are not allowed to work more than 20 hours per week and even then it is only on campus.

I highly suspect that work experience in the states is not a possibility, I would consider other European countries but first speak to your tutors to see what programs your college offers for your needs.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Has anyone done the TEFL course in Calcutta, India?
  • Has anybody been to ucol.?
  • Foreign exchange student program or "homestay" type thing $2000 or below?? Help pleas?
  • What are the different levels of college degrees. -?
  • Student visa for sweden was rejected format for appeal needed?
  • Will my degree still be valid in the U.S. if I study in a foreign country?
  • Please give me some suggestion about Griffith Unversity and QUT for nursing course.?
  • I want to study abroad for my forst year of I need a Visa? If so, how do I do this?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.