Colleges in England?

Question:I am intending to Get my Phd in psychology after I graduate but I want to go abroad to either England or Australia. Does anybody know of any Colleges in England where I can get my phd in psychology? If possible I would really like a college with housing accomadations (dorm rooms), and food plan. And Most importantly.. I need the college to be affordable!

i was a undergrad @s.u.n.y (ny public) & senior year thru suny studied @ poly technic north london. about 100 students from suny in same program (had to live w/5 others in small flat since housing soo expensive also, alot of us had to find jobs like in pubs since $ goes fast there)- some of the students were post grad but can't say if masters or phd. look into poly tech & look into what your state school offers for overseas programs. London is so worth it!

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Can i a student afford studying and living in dubai ?im saudi but i would like to live and study in dubai?
  • Do they still have a bachelor's degree program to be a physical therapist?
  • Is it compulsory to take GRE subject test along with general to do MS in US in biotechnology or bioinformatics
  • School problem? - EduQnA.coms
  • Do you think there's a good number of pinoy students who are interested to study in Europe?
  • Being an airline pilot?
  • Are there any,preferrably free, spanish programs?
  • Nursing interview at staffordshire university?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.