I am agraduate of computer science and want to go to sweden for master degree.i donot like to use consultant?

Question:please tell me how all process can be how i can apply and what procedude then. how can i send my documents etc.

University of Lund has a Masters program for computer science all taught in English and open to anybody worldwide free of charge just go to their website for more info.
There are many masters' programs in Sweden all in English. Here is a great page that has all the higher education institutions in Sweden.


Since education is free here in sweden , its also free for international students but you must show you can support yourself. If you are going to study here make sure you apply for study permit well before-hand. The procedure can take time depending on where you come from.

Once you are accepted you. You must apply for study permit. Details on that are here: http://www.migrationsverket.se/english.j...

This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Is there a recognised system for transfering secondary school examination grades abroad? Thank you.?
  • Do Scotland Universities use actual bells to tell students when classes start?
  • To be or not to be?
  • Oxford university???expense??
  • Princeton?or harvard university?
  • Funding for foreign study?
  • Anyone help me to get a job in foreign countries?
  • Give me information of animation course.?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.