I am 27 and I would like to finish college but I don't have enough money. I'm looking for a financial help

Contact the financial aid department at a local college or university for guidance.

Good luck.
Consider a tech school...they are much cheaper. If not, you may be able to get a grant. Filling out the FAFSA is the first step. You can also apply for private loans (CitiAssist, etc). Good luck.
Find a job.
don't say you are too busy!
Tech school, good move.

Begging,,, ain't gonna work. Get a job and work out payments, or better yet Get a Job with some company that supports higher education.. do a web search.

This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • I am starting school soon. and i need tips for staying organized. i am going into the 8th grade.Any Tips 4 me
  • How can I get an exchange or study abroad to Japan?
  • I have B2 visa, and want to study in US, How is the best way to convert B2 to F1?
  • What are the minimum courses you need to take to pass 9th grade in Massachusetts?
  • Freshman year abroad or not?
  • Is there an exchange student program where you can pic a specific town/city?
  • Murdoch University or City University of London?
  • Which state actually offers instate tuition fee for international student?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.