Can I go to an english college (as a EU citizen) if I have only an american highschool diploma?

Question:I have been going to a german school for 12 years and have my highschool diploma. I have both an american and german passport. I could stick around and do the german graduation, however i would rather do a year abroad.
Would I have to pay alot more if I quit now and just applied with my american graduation? Should I really do my "Abitur"?

I assume by the term college you mean a university, if you do, then the answer is short and sweet, no, high school diplomas in the English education system are not worth a lot and the universities are very choosy.
I would suggest you do the Abitur. That would count for more, not only in the EU, but also globally..

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Pls pls help!?
  • Which are the best architecture gradschools in the usa?
  • Need info on art school scholarships?
  • What are the cheapest universities in America to study in.?
  • Please help me to study at oxford university find any company that hosts me?
  • I did my 10 grade in'96 from Pakistan i would like to continue in Malaysia from 11 onwards,any good school?
  • Does London offer financial aid to international students?
  • Give me five or more universities where i can study masters programme in australia?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.