Are students from UK financed for studying abroad?

Question:i would like to study abroad but my problem is that i cannot afford the heavy expenses, is the government going to finance me?

Unfortunately the government will not fund your education abroad. The only possible way to get that is for your employer to sponsor you and pay the cost, other than that you are on your own.
uhhh thats a hard 1.maybe?

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Are students from UK financed for studying abroad?
  • University of Toronto?
  • IS it possible for me to obtain a scholarship to study art overseas by just showing/using my artworks?
  • How i study in Ireland ?
  • How relaiable is the Westminster International College in Selangor(Malasia)?
  • Where should I go?
  • If you don't know italian can you go there to study abroad?
  • Please help me please?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.