Can I go for overseas study after graduate from polytechnic in Singapore?

Question:Can I go for overseas study after graduate from polytechnic in Singapore? Such as, Canada , Australia etc.


For Australian universities, you definitely can! You can even transfer some credits that you have done in your diploma course to the university course, so you do not have to study from Yr1 all over again.

There are only 42 (soon to be 43) universities in Australia, all of them are fully accredited and they are tightly regulated, therefore the quality and recognition of their graduates are equal from wherever university you are studying from. The most important thing is you have to READ the course information carefully, since some courses may have the same name but different content.

To find out the course that you want to take and where it is offered, I suggest you to go to Dept of Education, Science and Technology ( and IDP Education Australia website ( IDP is an organisation that gives information to international students who wants to continue their study in Australia. The information abt fees & requirements can be found in the university's website. Please make sure that you access the information for internationals students, since some requirements, application form and fees are different than Australians'.

Once decided on the uni, fill in the application form and send it together with certified copy of your academic qualification.

So with many options for your to choose, this is my suggestion to narrow down your choice:
1. Choose the city you want to study in. The consideration maybe the lifestyle, living cost and weather.
2. Find the area that you want to work/career in. Check if the uni's are offering the area.

Hope this helps. Good luck on your study :)

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Can you support me in education?
  • Studying Abroad.?
  • How i can study befor exam ?? i have short time?
  • Study/live in Britain?!? - EduQnA.coms
  • Which one is better-take a loan n study in u.k. or study in the worst college of d.u.????
  • Is it worth my while to be an exchange student to University of Bedfordshire with Dual Degree Program?
  • How to make good essay for university's application process ?
  • I'm an ESL instructor and want to know if there's anybody who sponsors ESL instructors.?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.