Does London offer financial aid to international students?

Question:I was thinking of going to graduate school for fashion in London, do they offer financial aid to Americans? Are they stingy like us? Over here if someone writes that they are making $50,000 per year on the FAFSA, they get squat for school. Is it the same over there?

Unfortunately there is no financial aid available for international students wishing to study in the UK.

However it is possible for U.S Citizens to use a Federal Stafford Aid loan to cover the costs of undergraduate, graduate and non-degree studies in the UK, providing that the college or university that you wish to attend is approved by the US Department of Education for participation in this program.

For further information about this and the steps to apply visit the website below.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Which univercities in Canada have a major about Certified Financial Planner ?
  • Dentistry in Holland(Netherland)?
  • Flying institute in Egypt called NCATO : Did you hear about that ??
  • What degree should I get to get a job in HR?
  • What is minnimum qualifications required for GRE. Its 10+2+3 this is new requirement for GRE.any percentage?
  • If you're offered an oppurtunity to start college at only 14, is it wise to take it?
  • Aprox how much spending in year to study in usa?
  • What is a good summer program where I go from America to Spain for a few weeks?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.