About the schooling of Australia.?

Question:I plan to study here after I get married.But I am not a citizen.I may get a spouse visa and study during the Temporary Resident.So,I wonder how my schooling count.Overseas or resident?Because I know both of schooling count are different.And,shall I prepare something or certificate if I study here(AU).Thanks.


Congratulations on your wedding!!

If you are applying to study in Australia after you got your Temporary Resident (TR), then you will be treated as local/Australian.

Unfortunately you did not mention what level have you done now and what do you want to study so I can't tell you anything more. However bring all your academic transcripts from all your studies (high schools, college diplomas) so when you are applying, at least you got all the documents ready for the admissions staff to assess.

Hope this helps. Good luck on your move and study. Welcome to Australia :)

This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • I would like to know about the different scholarships provided to study abroad after CBSE10th exam?
  • Since im going to 9th grade and its going to be in college. How do i get Better grades?
  • Did you hear about the IB diploma (International Baccalaureate) ?
  • Want to get admission is MBA in Canada which is low in cost and good in payback?
  • MSc in pharmacology from london or MBA from london after B.pharm from india. Which is better?
  • How hard for foreign to obtain job on Japan?
  • Can I become an exchange student in japan now?
  • What are some good ways to study for a test?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.