Canada System for Higher Education?

Question:I have finished my A-Levels(equivalent to high school in USA) from the UK and now want to do dentistry. I want to study in Canada. Do i apply to university directly for dentistry(Bachelors of Dentistry-BDS) or do i have to do Pre-Dentistry Programme??

You have to do a pre-dentistry programme (Bachelor degree) with courses based towards a post-grad program in dentistry.

Consult with the universities you are interested in on how to apply.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • R there any scholarship grants for an undergrad. Filipino who is willing to major in any med course in the US?
  • Am a comp sci enggr(1st yr)...i wanna enter microsoft.dats my dream company..can anyone guide me!!?
  • Can I attend another university?
  • Which all Universities in Canada offer Under Graduate Engineering course for the Winter Semester ?
  • Is a 3 year undergraduate degree recognised in Canada and USA ??
  • Cheap 'Study Abroad' Programs?
  • How do I get a student visa to study in another country?
  • Where in England is the best Place to study abroad?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.