Does anyone know whether there's anyway you could sit A-levels abroad and maybe fax them back to the UK, etc?

Question:from the USA

I believe Cambridge International Examinations offers these and other tests. Here is the Website:

Good luck!

Study Abroad and Travel Portal
You can take A levels at the British Council. They have branches in the US. I doubt you could fax your exam papers back to the UK, this isn't secure enough. Also, what about the time difference?!

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Student visa for sweden was rejected format for appeal needed?
  • Which place offers best scholarship? Pls ans dis one?
  • Should I study a second professional qualification CPA CIMA?
  • I did my 10 grade in'96 from Pakistan i would like to continue in Malaysia from 11 onwards,any good school?
  • If I were to present our IB program to high schools, which schools should i target?
  • Where should I study abroad?
  • Where is the ksou study centre located in bangalore?
  • Medical school advice. Saint James?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.