Dentistry System in canada?

Question:I am coming to Canada after 2 years on a Permenant residency. I am now in the UK and have done my A-Levels(bio,Chem,phys and maths). I now want to do dentistry. In the UK, we can apply directly to dentistry after my A-Levels(equivalent to high school in USA). Can i apply to Canadian Universities directly for dentistry(BDS) or do i have to do Pre-dentistry as like in the USA?

Please help. Thanks.

Yes you must do an undergraduate science programme with certain specified courses. We just don't call it "pre-dentistry" as in the US.

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • How can I study Englilsh in intermet?
  • Host/Exchange student US-Romania?
  • What are the scores required for the gre n toefl ibt to enter in the northern virginia univ computer departmen
  • Which is the best college in US for foreign students?
  • Do you think studying abroad or away from home is really necessary?
  • Give me names of some universities where i can study MBA programmes in canada?
  • Countries that have university education in english but low tuition fees for international students?
  • Huy,Guys! I want to get information of student visa for UK please help me.?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.