Do you know of a University that would allow me to use their GF-AAS or ICP-MS?

Question:I'm a Chemistry Masters student doing research on heavy metal contamination in PM10 in Malta. My sampling campaign is nearly finished, and I was due to start my analysis at around this time. Unfortunately the GF-AAS at my University is giving many problems which I'm not sure can be solved. I'd like to look at other options, perhaps using a GF-AAS or ICP-MS (or ICP-OES) at a foreign university,(preferably in Europe), where I could stay for a few weeks and do my analysis preferably free of charge or for a nominal fee. Is there a University that would possibly accept this?

Thank you for your time.

Try these links:

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • I want to go to study in Switzerland,They ask me a essay not more then 500 words..I need some help!!?
  • Can I get a part time job in London if I go there for ACC? If i take my wife(non-graduate) can she get a job?
  • How can I revalidate my IT Bachelor Degree from a foreign country in the US?
  • I want to go abroad for higher education. How to apply to any foreign university?
  • About study in italy...?
  • How much does it cost to study in your country ?
  • I request batako sir to answer this question, if i study mbbs in china , where can i get job?
  • Please give me a brief summary about your experience with overseas education(USA) so far.?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.