Huy,Guys! I want to get information of student visa for UK please help me.?

Question:I want to get knowledge for UK visa proceedings and I want to make my file myself,so my request is that providing enough information for UK initially student visa.

To study in the UK as an international student for a period of more than six months you will require a Student visa (INF 5) all of the relevant information regarding this including the requirements, how and when to apply and other questions you have can be answered on the website below

Also visit the following website for further information:

If you are a U.S citizen then there is further details and help here specificly for you.

If you require further assistance then do not hesitate to ask or mail me.

Good luck.
hi dude, m from Asia but on a residency visa so no idea on applying.

What course are you applying for and which university? remember university is very very very expensive here mainly for international student. I am myself going to Asia for further studies!! Be careful man, just coming to the UK wont be enough! can you really afford it?

But if you can, please do apply. The system is grt and everything is nice. Well, you will always meet nonsense people everywhere sometimes but people here are nice. So here you go welcome to the UK and best of luck. mail me if i can be of any help: nasti_name at yahoo dot com

This article contents is post by this website user, doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Can someone please help with GRE ?
  • What do you need to do if you want to get into a college overseas?
  • Has anybody been to ucol.?
  • Can anyone do event management after 12th.??
  • How to be waived from GRE or GMAT test requirment in order to get PhD admission at Canadian universities?
  • Which language has got more no of Jnanapeetha award.?
  • To be an aerospace engineer, I must be good at what subject? How much is the income for a month?
  • I want to study french. where and how to start?
  • Copyright 2006-2009 All Rights Reserved.